Clients and Services¶
These are some client applications and services that support Pump.io.
See also: Libraries
- OFirehose - The pump network firehose.
- pump2rss.com - Generates an RSS (Atom) feed of the activity stream.
- pumpiostatus.website - Check the status and uptime of all registered Pump servers.
- Granada- Website, bookmarklet and button for publishing content from other places in Pump.io (“Share in Pump.io” thingy).
- PPump - Ppump: RSS Feed of the Firehose and public user directory.
- PumpBridge - Connects Pump.io to facebook and googleplus.
- Choqok - KDE micro-blogging client.
- spigot - Console client for rate-limited (RSS) feed aggregation. Implemented in Python via PyPump.
- PumpTweet - Find notes from your Pump account, shorten them, make a URL to the original note, and post the short version as a tweet on Twitter. It can also be used for GNU Social (StatusNet).
- PumpMigrate - Move or sync contacts between Pump.io accounts.
- p - A Pump.io version of the command line utility ‘t’.
- NavierStokes - Allows you to bridge between social network accounts. ALPHA release.
- Pumpio-el - Pump.io client for Emacs.
- GPump - A GTK+ Pump.io client in the concept stages.
- Manivela - Command line client written in PHP. Documentation in Spanish.