Clients and Services¶
These are some client applications and services that support Pump.io.
See also: Libraries
- ih8.it - Hate button for the web.
- hip2.it - Like button.
- lurve.jpope.org - Love button.
- pump2status.net - Find your StatusNet/GNUsocial friends on the pump network.
- pump2tweet.com - Send activities from the pump network to Twitter.
- OpenFarmGame - A farming game for the pump network.
- PumpLive - Stats server.
- OFirehose - The pump network firehose.
- brdcst.it - Broadcast your blog, µblog, etc feeds to your social networks, including Pump.io.
- pump2rss.com - Generates an RSS (Atom) feed of the activity stream.
- rss.io.jpope.org - Alternate for pump2rss.com.
- pumpiostatus.website - Check the status and uptime of all registered Pump servers.
- Granada- Website, bookmarklet and button for publishing content from other places in Pump.io (“Share in Pump.io” thingy). Website in Spanish. Other deployments: http://granada.mamalibre.com.ar.
- hubub.e43.eu - View the Firehose aka what’s happening in Pump.io, in real time. Source code here. Other deployments: https://hubub.polari.us.
- PumpBridge - Connects Pump.io to facebook and googleplus. Source code here.
- PPump - Ppump: RSS Feed of the Firehose and public user directory. Live instances at https://www.inventati.org/ppump and https://pump.mamalibre.com.ar.
Choqok - KDE micro-blogging client.
spigot - Console client for rate-limited (RSS) feed aggregation. Implemented in Python via PyPump.
PumpTweet - Find notes from your Pump account, shorten them, make a URL to the original note, and post the short version as a tweet on Twitter. It can also be used for GNU Social (StatusNet).
PumpMigrate - Move or sync contacts between Pump.io accounts.
p - A Pump.io version of the command line utility ‘t’.
NavierStokes - Allows you to bridge between social network accounts. ALPHA release.
Pumpio-el - Pump.io client for Emacs.
GPump - A GTK+ Pump.io client in the concept stages.
Manivela - Command line client written in PHP. Documentation in Spanish.